Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blue and green......

I've been listing jewellery on my Etsy site this week, though I'm going to take new photos for the items. I've ordered some really cool papers in as backgrounds for the photos, so I'm just waiting on those to arrive. These scrapbooking shops have some beautiful papers.
Hubby is still on holidays so we went to Ballarat today to visit some dear friends and had a great time as usual. I'm going to miss these day trips when he goes back to work!
I've included photos today of a necklace I made, though I don't have a name for it yet. Both the beads are handmade, and the main focal bead is wrapped in brass, in fact it is all made with brass. The chain is gorgeous with a fine etching all over.
That's all I've got for now, so until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment