Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Stitched buttons.....

You wouldn't believe it, but this bloody parotitis keeps recurring. I've got to have an ultrasound tomorrow so they can figure out what's going on. At least it's not constant now, just every now and again.
I've been busy though making some new items. This week I've used stitched buttons and made more bobby pins, bracelets, some rings, and earrings. I've included a couple of photos of the earrings. I used rubber backs on these ones as I find them more comfortable. Cute hey?
I'm also very pleased to say that I've had a number of wholesale orders recently for my glass tile pendants....they seem to be doing very well of late.
Well, I'm off to visit my friend with her hairless cat Romeo.......though he's not exactly hairless anymore as he's grown a short coat of fur over most of his body!!
Cheers for now. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment