Monday, August 30, 2010

Holidays.....


Well it has been a long time since I've updated the blog. I had computer problems for a little while and then I went on holidays with "the girls" to Bali. We go there every two years to shop and eat and of course we all had a great time.
I've included some pics of Bali for anyone interested.
I ate lots of nasi goreng and chicken satays. And I think I overdosed on watermelon juice as I've been suffering withdrawals since I came home!!
I went beserk shopping and have finished all the birthday and Christmas shopping for the year. And also got plenty of bags, clothes, and shoes for myself of course!!
So now that I'm back it's all about work. I need to find some inspiration to make new jewellery. Though I do have some new images that I'm going to use for the glass tile pendants.....I might make a start on those.
Cheers!!!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a wonderful time :)
    love your photo's, what a beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete