Sunday, September 12, 2010

I've been shopping....

Well I haven't made a start on any jewellery yet as I've found my work bench and the kitchen table are both full of junk.....so I've made a start on cleaning up. And I've done pretty well so far so hopefully I'll get a start on the glass tile pendants soon as they are selling like hotcakes on the madeit site!! Mum came around today with some boxes and plastic tubs so I can start to sort all my altered art bits and pieces. You don't realise how much you accumulate until it's time to clean up!
I thought I'd show you a couple of purses that I just had to buy! They are gorgeous little card wallets. I got them from a lady at the Sunbury Market who was selling them for her daughter in law. I think it was the bird designs that got me in the end as I just can't resist anything with birds on them. I reckon they'll be great for travelling with. She had florals and all sorts. Mum bought one with owls on it - very nice.
So that's all for now as I'm back to cleaning.
Cheers xx

No comments:

Post a Comment