Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Brads bracelets....

It's been a little while since my last posting as it's still been busy. Had a great weekend with the markets and my husbands birthday. We went to our favourite Indian restaurant for dinner with family and friends. It was lots of fun.
Sunbury Market on the Saturday was probably the busiest I've ever seen it. It started off as a craft market but over the last two or three years, they have slowly added sellers with other items too. It's a nice market with both an indoor and outdoors. It's at the leisure centre on the first Saturday of every month except January.
I have been frantically making jewellery to keep up with the sales and I've also been listing new items I've made onto the madeit site. I call them "Brads bracelets". I'll include a couple of photos here.
Now it's time to continue these Christmas cards. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment