Sunday, December 13, 2009

Josh's birthday.....


Hi again. Well today we went to a birthday lunch for my gorgeous nephew Josh. He turned 2 today. He is so beautiful, excited and talking about everything he notices.
I've still been busy here making jewellery trying to keep up. I've just listed 15 more glass tile pendants in my madeit shop. And I'm making more of the vintage brass items. I think it will start to slow down in another week or so when people stop getting gifts posted as they worry about them arriving in time. I'm still waiting on items myself. I ordered a couple of beautiful scarves..... I'll include a picture or two. I got one for mum for Christmas, and the other for myself. The colours are lovely. I ordered them from an Etsy shop called FlorasFinest.

No comments:

Post a Comment