Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Early day....

Well it's a new day. I'm up early today as I've gone over the broadband limit and now it's slowed me down so I'll have to use it in the off peak time for the next few days!! It doesn't matter how many gigs I get, I always seem to overrun the limit. I do get lots of things done though early in the mornings. I've been very productive so far taking lots of photos and updating listings on my sites.
I thought I would show one of my necklaces today. It's called "sparrow in flight necklace". It's a very simple design made from aged brass and a Swarovski crystal drop. I love the colour of the bead, it's a teal colour in real life. The photos don't show it that well. And the detail on the bead cap is lovely. I love using birds in jewellery. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment