Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Deckas wallets...



Well it's 5.30am. I've been up all night taking photos and listing the newest wallets in my ebay shop.
I've just received the latest shipment of Deckas wallets. I love them. They are great quality, they have terrific colours, and they're a bit different too.  I'll add a some photos so you can see what I mean.
I've been shopping shopping shopping this week. Everywhere and buying everything!!! I've got some great sale items on books, and beads, the wallets, camp chairs, handmade gift tags, lip balm, everything!
I think it's time I went to bed. My head's getting muddled and it's hard keeping my eyes open.
Looking forward to a great Australia Day!
If you want to see more of the wallets, click on the link below, and look under the category "wallets".

No comments:

Post a Comment