Saturday, January 30, 2010

Inspiring craft workspaces....

These last few days I've been trying to sort out my workspace. This is not easy I can tell you. My office and my workspace, and my craft workspace are all in one room, and it's a very small room! So of course I have boxes all over the house. This has brought me to googling craft workspaces to see what I could find to get some inspiration. I've found some beautiful workrooms and have decided I have to do some major replanning here to get it up and working more efficiently. Imagine having all my bits and pieces in one spot where I could find them.... or even knowing all the things I had to work with (as a lot of times things get lost and I have no idea that I even have them). I've got all these ideas running through my head now. My poor hubby.....I've even thought about extending the room out..... like I could afford that!!! I've attached some photos of some inspiring workspaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment