Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More about workspace....

Well I'm happy to tell you that I won't be extending the house!!! I've decided to move rooms. To me this is almost as hard! The other spare room is filled with my clothes, my beads, my market things, spare bedding, absolutely everything. But regardless, I've decided to get everything out of there and do up the room, and make that my new workspace.  I've already decided colours: three green walls, and one feature wall that will be pink. And I'm going to put up white shelving. I notice that this is all very easy to write down, but I know it will be at least a couple of months before all this is finished. (I'll have to remember to take progress photos.)
So at least a decision has been made and all I have to do is start work!
I've included a couple more pics of inspiring workspaces. They really are gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment