Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lunch with old friends...

I've had a great time today. I met up with old school friends, some of which I haven't seen for 25 years!!! We had a great time talking about the things we got up to and shouldn't have got up to, and of course finding out what everyone is doing with themselves. We all got back together on Facebook.......it really is a wonderful thing.
I've also been making up new items for my Etsy shop. I haven't listed anything yet, I thought I'd build up a bit of stock first before I start listing. So this week I started on some brads bracelets. I like the colours of these, they're a bit more colourful than ones I've made in the past. So I've included a couple of photos to show you. Looking forward to a busy week this week. I've got to make up lots of new stock for the Etsy shop and I have to start packing for our camping trip that's coming  up a lot sooner than I want it too. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment