Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I've been to the movies...

I still haven't started on the new workroom yet. I keep putting it off. I think I have to get a lot of containers first to sort through all my beads and things.
I went to the movies with Mum yesterday. We saw "Edge of Darkness" with Mel Gibson. I loved it..... bit of a thriller. I also watched "The Blind Side" with Sandra Bullock. It's based on a true story and it's a great movie, I highly recommend that one.
I had a friend around this morning, I was helping her make up some new postcards for advertising. Shirl does lovely slumped glass work. I've included a photo of one of her pieces.
I'm also busy making up more glass tile pendants today. They won't be ready for another couple of days yet as they have to dry between processes, but I have some great new images. I'll take photos once they're ready and put them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment