Thursday, February 25, 2010

Filigree butterfly necklace....

Hi all. So I haven't listed anything on the Etsy site yet. But I do have it ready to go. The problem is, this time in a week I'll be on my way to the salt lakes in South Australia. We're going to the racing that they have there once a year. It's really not my thing, but hubby wants to go, so I reluctantly agreed. I'm really not in to camping - at all!!! But I have plenty of books, and Soduku puzzles lined up ready to pack. I've decided I'm going to tough it out! Anyway, I think it's too much work now, so I will list all this jewellery when I get back.
Today I'm including a photo of my filigree butterfly necklace. It is a gorgeous butterfly with beautiful detail. It has Swarovski beads hanging from the bottom, and hangs from two strands - one chain, and the other seed beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment