Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What I've been doing.....

Finally, I've made some scarves. I just haven't got around to taking any photos of them yet. I'm pleased with the results and can't wait to get some more yarns.
I went to the movies today and saw "Did you hear about the Morgans", and loved it. It's one of those light, easy to watch films, and it there were plenty of laughs. It starred Hugh Grant and SJ Parker.
I have also been spending way too much time on facebook. I love it. I've been catching up with old friends, and people I haven't seen for more than 20 years!!! It's terrific!!!
I still haven't taken down my Christmas decs so I think I better tackle that now.

I thought I would include a photo of some "soaring swallow" earrings that I made. I love working with the little birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment