Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Brown bird in the ring.....

Well the cupcakes didn't turn out exactly how I thought they would. I followed the recipe to the letter, but it was not good. They weren't moist and dense like a mudcake should be. And the first batch sank in the middle. I had to make a few alterations to the time and heat, but it didn't help much. The fudge frosting was okay, but not like the one I was trying to recreate. Overall a disappointment. I think I'm going to have to ask for the recipe.
I've been making more jewellery this week. I've had a few custom orders that I'm hoping to finish up today. I've included a photo of a bracelet I've made recently. I love the earthy feel and brown colours. I've called it "brown bird in the ring" bracelet.
Baseball is back on telly again. So I'm up early every day this week to get my fix. But now I'm a bit tired as I still keep having the late nights!! Take care. xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment