Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spirit of the butterfly....

It's been busy as usual this week making lots of jewellery and trying to get my shops in order.
I had a lovely Easter doing the markets and caught up with family.
Today I'm including a bracelet I made yesterday called 'spirit of the butterfly'. I love the old style colours of pink and green, and I think the butterfly shows really well.
I'm taking dessert to a friends birthday on Saturday and have decided to make cupcakes. I bought some at Sunbury market last weekend. The gorgeous young lady had made these mini chocolate mud cupcakes with a fudge frosting. They were absolutely beautiful. So I've been on the web getting recipes this week and I'm going to try to recreate this cupcakes. Anybody who knows me knows that I like to bake, but I've never tried cupcakes before. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment