Friday, April 30, 2010

Stirring chocolate....

I've been doing nothing much but making jewellery this week for the markets on the weekend.
I did go to the movies today and saw "When In Rome". It was ok, but not something I'd especially recommend. I only went as I had a ticket that ran out today....there was nothing much on so that is what I settled for.
Mum went to lunch recently and did some shopping. She brought back these spoons covered in chocolate. One has a marshmallow on top and the other is like a freckle on top. You are meant to stir them into your hot drink. Is that not a terrific idea? So I took photos to show you. They had smarties and all sorts apparently. The sticker on them says "2 cats in chocolate". I don't know if that is their business name or not, but whoever you are - Thank You and well done!! They are just gorgeous!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment